The high salt concentration of Cambrils’ water -which reaches 300gr. of salt per liter of water- it resembles
the concentration of the famous Dead Sea in Jordan, which is the most saline lake worldwide
-with about 350gr. of salt per liter of water.
And for your body to benefit from its powerful therapeutic qualities, detoxifying and remineralizing,
at the resort we offer you a pool -of 11m. x 7m. and about 80cm. deep-
where you can swim and relieve tensions and both muscle and joint pain.
The numerous healing benefits to bath in these natural waters are a treatment for common
problems such as:
- Acne: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Nasal congestion and bronchial asthma: clears the airways of mucus.
- Respiratory allergies: antiallergic, reducing asthma.
- Bones: rheumatism, arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis.
- Circulation: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, soothing, activates blood circulation, detoxifying.
- Cellulite: breaks deposits of toxins and fats in the innermost skin, diuretic and detoxifying action layers.
- Dermatitis: restore the balance of the skin, regenerating it from its inner layers, besides being antiallergic-inflammatory and regenerating.
- Eczema: restore the balance of the skin, regenerating it from its inner layers.
- Stress: promotes relaxation, calm, promotes the elimination of toxins.
- Insomnia: soothing, calming, and relaxing.
- Hair Loss: activates blood circulation, stimulates hair follicle growth.
- Aged or dry skin: moisturizes, softens and detoxifies the skin giving it a rejuvenated and healthy.
- Fluid retention: it has diuretic action.
- Psoriasis: antiallergic, desinflamatory.
- Seborrhea: moisturizes, regulates fat production.
Do you like taking care of yourself in the most natural and enjoyable way?